Thursday 25 June 2015

My Game Animation Video




Hello my name is Fetuao and welcome to my animation. I made this game for wet lunch time. In my animation there is a side scrolling background, a character and other things.

My character is Power Girl. She is a human and she has lightning powers. Power girl got her powers from an evil wizard. She has a lightning gun to defeat the bad guys.

Her mission is to jump on the mushrooms. You do this by pushing the up button. This will make the mushrooms die. If you run into them you will die.

If you are a year 2 kid you will like to play my game because there is a lot of jumping in it. Please leave a comment if you enjoy it.  


1 comment:

  1. Well done Fetuao for completing your game animation task on time. I like how you have included a voice over to describe what your game is about and how it works.

    ReplyDelete