Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had a million dollars to spend at Sylvia Park

I would be excited if I had a million dollars to spend at Sylvia Park. I would go to Pak’n’Save, the Warehouse stationery and Rebel Sport.

At Pak’n’Save I will buy my family some food to eat. I would get hotdogs, buns, tomato sauce, cheese, ham, bread, milk, cocoa pops and other stuff. It will be delicious.

Next I would go to the Warehouse stationery. Inside the warehouse stationery I would buy a book and pen for myself. I would use them to practice my writing.

Then I would go to Rebel Sport to buy my Chucks because they are cool. I would get green and blue ones because it is my favourite colour.

I would be happy to have food to eat, a book to write in and new shoes to wear.
I have used my money well because I have bought things I need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment