Monday 5 September 2016

Hiwi the Kiwi Narrative

Once Upon  a Time Me and my Dad went fish but first we  need a life jacket Dad and then I got the Ruler to measure the fish when we go and fish for some fish and then we start to fish and then we're waiting   for the fish to come and then I  catch a fish and it was a BIG FISH!!! And I Couldn't get it up on the boat and then my dad help me get the big fish on the boat and then we put it back in the water and then we did it again and we’re waiting again and then we start to sing a song and it is call kai moana and it go like this kaimoana food from the sea kaimoana to feed the family.

Fish for the future and there will always be more Kaimoana for you and me and then after we sing the kaimoana my dad catch a fish and he got the medium one and then we got it on the boat and then we start to measure the fish and then we put it is the freezer and then we. Took it out of the freezer and it was dead and then we cook it and then we ate it and it was yum THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment