Wednesday 25 October 2017

Explanation Writing

What it means to be a good role model.
T
Title - What you will be explaining
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

Title

Introduction

What does it mean to be a good role model? Today I will be talking about What does it mean to be a good role model. It not just me and other student in other class.


Information
1st idea
In our minds you will be saying what does it mean to be a good role model?I would say you need to  work hard and be confident well standing up on stage that how you can become a good role model.
Information
2nd idea


My role model is my Dad because he does thing for us and he leads the way every Wednesday it his pay day when it his pay day we ask can you buy us some food and he say yes. And every time we need to do jobs around the house and he guiding us through  the right path too.
Information
3rd idea

The one thing I like about my Dad is when to eat and to not stand up well you are eating and he said don’t leave rubbers around the house and. He said when people come over you need to respect and we say yes.
Conclusion
The main point about this is how to be a good role model a good role model is like be confident and to never give up on yourself  a role model is going up stage and looking good like I said my role is my Dad because when go church he looks good and my big sister too they do it every time.
WALT - Take care of the little things in our writing.


TASK:What it means to be a good role model?

No comments:

Post a Comment