Wednesday 15 November 2017

ATHLETICS DAY!!!


ATHLETICS DAY!!!
Today I will be talking about athletics because we had athletics on Friday we did lots of things 
like shot put,Javelin,Discus,Tug o war,100m,High jump and other things to that was fun.Our house colors are Hikianalia is Yellow Hokule'a is green Te Aurere is Red and the last one is Hinemoana is the Blue team the most thing that I like is Discus because I like to throw it and I like to hold it too.

What I like about Athletics is when we get to do lots of thing like Discus,Tug o war,100m,High jump,Shot put,Javelin and I for got our other thing too what I like about athletics is the Tug o war because it cool because you need too pick a team with there.



house colors one side need one team to go to the other side and the other team go to the other side of it in the middle is a green tag on it who ever get it in there side is the win. after that we did high jump High jump was so easy what I like about it is when I jump over it it was so cool but when it went high try my best at it






No comments:

Post a Comment