Friday 16 November 2018

My Recount Writing

My Cousin Birthday
Hi,I will be talking about what I did at my cousin birthday.

What I like about going to my Cousin birthday was getting to know people more some of them were into sports more and my cousin was too but what i really like about my cousin birthday is doing thing with him.

And the place was call Happy Days it was my first time there what I like about tthat place was the food.And the drinks the best thing I did there was taking lots of photos.


After all the photos me toke we start to pray so that we can go and eat what I like about the food was the rice and the hot chips it was soo yummy.

After we eat we all went home to get some rest for church becuase my cousin birthday was on sunday so our church start at 5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment